BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum
BIENVENU EN ENFER
Alliance OGame de l'Univers Deimos (ex Taurus & 64), ajout des membres Alli CAB (Uni 65).

BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: problems with BFD3 memory usage. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: problems with BFD3 memory usage. Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have problems with BFD3 memory usage. The reason is that even with economy detail 16bit settings 
the amount of ram used by BFD3 is in my opinien way to much. My system start to hang and i think disk streaming 
is not working properly. My System is a notebook Win7 I7 4GB with a second 7200 rpm disk for the library. Without any other programms running system used about 1GB and 3GB free. With economy detail 16bit settings on and loading the Kit BFD3 Blues 1 JM taskmanager reports 3,1 GB used. That means 2,1GB used by BFD3 but in Dashboard shows only MEM 557MB-709MB. Using any other engine settings will result in a memory overflow and system hangs. I have also BFD2 running with standard engine settings (24bit) and everything runs fine 
and the amount of ram used is lower. 
Can anybody please be so kind and give their memory values for the same settings I have choose above to compare? 
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7579769
Wealth Management Solution Video

Thank you.
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006