BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum
BIENVENU EN ENFER
Alliance OGame de l'Univers Deimos (ex Taurus & 64), ajout des membres Alli CAB (Uni 65).

BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: OGame Free, Browser-Based Crack ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
LarryBoyd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 10:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: OGame Free, Browser-Based Crack Répondre en citant

Hi,

Myself, I took a break for over a year before coming back to while away the winter months in Universe 40. It's a 2x speed universe, so you can build faster. Fleet saving is only slightly more annoying than in U24, I'm finding the 2x speed to be nice, once I adjusted.
So...I'm recruiting for U40. If you want to join, head over and sign up for an account in U40. Apply for the Ars alliance and we'll send you some care packages to get you started.We've also got IRC rollin' in #ogame40. For the uninitiated, I'll excerpt a description from the link above:Anyway, OGame! It's a free, browser-based game of intergalactic conquest. Actually, less about conquest and more about pillaging (you can't take other players' planets, but you can loot them to buy more toys). The most important feature is that you issue orders that take anywhere from 10 minutes (building some small thingy) to 10 hours (traveling to another galaxy) to execute, do some work / hang out with friends / whatever IRL, then come back and issue another order.Your basic income comes from your mines, but you'll soon find raiding is much faster. The bread and butter of n00bs, though, is to raid inactive players, who will accumulate mined resources until someone really powerful sees fit to knock down all their defenses to take all the goodies. Then n00bs can raid them freely thereafter.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=94070
Recruitment Management Video

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 10:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006