BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum
BIENVENU EN ENFER
Alliance OGame de l'Univers Deimos (ex Taurus & 64), ajout des membres Alli CAB (Uni 65).

BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Tottenham ended the half in the ascen ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham ended the half in the ascen Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson visited the New York Jets on Tuesday, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press. Johnson was released by the Titans on April 7, three days after the team informed him of the decision. The former 2,000-yard rusher met with the Jets at their facility and took a physical, according to the person who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team doesnt make player visits public. The running back attended the Knicks-Nets basketball game in Brooklyn on Tuesday night, and told reporters that his visit with the Jets "went well," but he wasnt ready to make a decision. The Jets were the first team Johnson has met with since becoming a free agent. Johnson spent six years at Tennessee and became one of the NFLs most exciting and dangerously fast running backs. The Jets are looking to add another playmaker to their backfield and envision Johnson teaming with Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell. Johnson, who turns 29 in September, is only the sixth player to rush for 1,000 yards in each of his first six seasons. But there have been questions about whether hell ever be the same player who rushed for 2,006 yards in 2009, when he earned his "CJ2K" nickname. Johnson finished with 1,077 yards -- the second-lowest total of his career -- and a career-worst 3.9-yard average last season. He also rushed for 100 or more yards just twice, including the regular-season finale in which he had 127 yards to go over the 1,000-yard mark. ESPN first reported Johnsons visit with the Jets on Tuesday. While his days as a workhorse running back -- he carried the ball more than 300 times in 2009 and 2010 -- might be over, Johnson could be the perfect complement in coach Rex Ryans backfield. Under new offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg, the Jets finished sixth in the league in rushing last year with Ivory and Powell sharing the load. Despite the solid production, New York is still looking to improve the position with a big-time runner who could serve as a potential No. 1 back with the powerful Ivory and versatile Powell creating a three-headed backfield. The Jets also have Mike Goodson, who is dealing with legal issues and recovering from torn knee ligaments, and Alex Green. The Titans cut ties with Johnson to avoid paying the $8 million he was due for this season, along with the final three seasons left on the $53.5 million contract he signed in 2011. Johnson, who set several franchise and NFL records during his time in Tennessee, repeatedly said he wouldnt take a pay cut this off-season. That prompted the Titans to unsuccessfully explore trade options this off-season. Johnsons exit appeared inevitable when Tennessee signed Dexter McCluster to a three-year deal and re-signed Leon Washington to join Shonn Greene in the backfield. After being told of Tennessees intentions to cut him, Johnson thanked the Titans and their fans. "I have grown so much as an individual and as teammate over the past few years, and I am excited about the opportunity to bring my experience and talents to a new organization," he said in a statement. "Im looking forward to the next chapter and cant wait to contribute to my new team." Mark Walton Jersey . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Billy-Price-Jersey/ . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey . A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U. Preston Brown Bengals Jersey . 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence.SOUTHAMPTON, England -- Emmanuel Adebayor continued his Tottenham renaissance on Sunday, scoring twice to clinch a 3-2 victory at Southampton in Tim Sherwoods first Premier League match in temporary charge of the London club.Frozen out by Andre Villas-Boas, who was fired on Monday, Adebayor has quickly repaid the faith Sherwood has shown in him.   After scoring in Tottenhams League Cup loss to West Ham on Wednesday, Adebayor kept his place in the starting lineup and secured the victory that puts his seventh-place team just six points behind leader Liverpool.   After Adam Lallana put Southampton in front, Adebayor volleyed Tottenham level in the 25th minute on his first league start of the season.   Tottenham went in front through Jos Hooivelds own goal and, after Rickie Lambert tapped in a Southampton equalizer, Adebayor slotted in the winner.   "I want to thank all my teammates, they have been there for me, they tell me to keep working hard and my chance will come," Adebayor said. "To be here today I am very pleased, not just the goals but for the team and I am very happy for the new manager, the fans. They have been supporting me."   The Togo striker has struggled since his brother died earlier this year.   "It was emotionally difficult, he was my senior brother, for me, its for him," he said. "He left a son behind. I want to take care of him and his family. I went to the funeral and when I came back I lost my place in the team.   "I kept doing my job and as my father told me keep working hard. Today it paid off and I am very happy."   Belying the sense of a club in crisis, Tottenham has the best away record in the league this season.   But uncertainty over the managers position continues, with Sherwood unsure if he will remain in charge for the next match, on Thursday against West Bromwich Albion, which is also searching for a new manager.   "I dont want (the job) on a temporary basis -- I want it for the long term," Sherwood said.   Just a week after a 5-0 rout by Liverpool heralded the end of Villas-Boas reign, this was a transformed Tottenham side -- in the second half at least.dddddddddddd   Mauricio Pochettinos injury-hit Southampton side had been more dangerous from the start.   A Lambert free-kick beat the wall but not goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, but the next attempt on goal was too good for the Frenchman to stop.   Danny Fox burst forward and fed Lallana, who turned Vlad Chiriches on the edge of the box before firing a low strike into the bottom corner.   Sherwood was somewhat fortunate not to see his side go further behind as Southamptons England trio linked up superbly.   Lambert was allowed time to cut the ball across for Lallana, whose fine touch played through Jay Rodriguez, although he was unable to direct his effort on target.   It was a missed opportunity Southampton was made to rue in the 25th as a rejuvenated Adebayor struck home, with Roberto Soldado keeping his wayward pass in and swinging over a cross that the striker turned home with a superb hooked volley.   Tottenham ended the half in the ascendancy and continued in the same manner when play resumed, although injury meant Mousa Dembele soon had to be replaced by 19-year-old debutant Nabil Bentaleb.   Despite the enforced alteration, the visitors remained on top and it was no surprise when they went ahead in the 54th.   Christian Eriksen played through Danny Rose, whose low cross from the left was turned by Hooiveld into his own goal.   The lead only lasted five minutes.   Jack Cork played a defence-splitting pass through to Lallana and, with Lloris having rushed off his line, the Southampton captain squared for Lambert to send the ball into the empty net.   After doing well to prevent Adebayor putting Tottenham back ahead, Paulo Gazzaniga was soon beaten by the former Arsenal striker after calamitous defending from a quick throw-in allowed him to strike home.   Further chances followed for Tottenham as Soldado burst clear on goal and somehow shot wide, before then meeting a fine cross from the right but directing a six-yard strike into the ground and over.   Southampton, though, couldnt beat Lloris again, and remains ninth in the league. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 02:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006