BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum
BIENVENU EN ENFER
Alliance OGame de l'Univers Deimos (ex Taurus & 64), ajout des membres Alli CAB (Uni 65).

BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Because this is an on-going case, I ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Because this is an on-going case, I Répondre en citant

FLIMS, Switzerland -- Canadas mens team won its first game at the world junior curling championships Thursday, while the womens squad suffered a pair of losses. Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. The Canadians trailed 5-4 after seven ends but stole two in eighth and controlled the rest of the game to secure their first win. "That was definitely a big comeback," Calvert said. "We just stuck with our game plan and it finally paid off in the end. "It definitely takes a hit to the teams confidence when you go behind by three so early on. We knew we just had to get the two (points) and force the one repeatedly and we did that and we were lucky to get out on top today." The Canadians started the round robin with two losses Wednesday against Russia and Sweden. On the womens side, Edmontons Kelsey Rocque lost 6-4 to Russia and 8-6 to South Korea. The losses evened Canadas record at 2-2. "Were playing all right, I guess," Rocque said. "Ive been struggling a bit. We just arent capitalizing." The women will meet Sweden and Switzerland on Friday, while the men will face off against defending champion Scotland and China. Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Miguel Andujar Jersey . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Don-Mattingly-Kids-Jersey/ . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Roger Maris Jersey . - Jordan Addesis shootout goal helped the Plymouth Whalers to a 3-2 win over the Sault Ste. Brian Roberts Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the town of Grapevine in northeast Tarrant County. Soto, 31, was charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces according to Sgt. Robert Eberling of the Grapevine Police Department. He was released on $500 bail. Soto has not played this season after injuring his left knee in March. In a statement released by the Rangers on Friday afternoon, Soto said, "I was stopped by Grapevine Police on Wednesday night. I am embarrassed and would like to apologize to my family, the Rangers organization and our fans that I was taken in oon this charge.dddddddddddd Because this is an on-going case, I cannot discuss this matter any further at the time." The statement also said, "The Rangers organization is aware of Wednesday nights incident involving Geovany Soto. We have spoken to Geovany, and he has apologized and expressed deep embarrassment for the situation. We have notified Major League Baseball of the incident. As this is an on-going case, this is the only comment we will have at this time." Soto hit .245 with nine home runs and 22 RBI last season, his first full year with Texas after being acquired from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BIENVENU EN ENFER Index du Forum -> Le Cercle K-laganien -> Taverne Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006